- Requirements, apply and Contact
- Be a graduate/successfully completed a professional training course in the health-related field or applied mathematics, including but not limited to :
- computer science
- medicine or pharmacy
- public health
- software engineering
- Residents in pharmacy or medicine are welcome.
- Be able to combine intensive classroom learning with hands-on sessions in computing.
- Have a basic knowledge of coding/programming is useful and strongly encouraged, but not essential.
- Ability to commit time to study complete course work, attend course and university events and modules.
- A CV or résumé.
This should include your personal details with a history of your education and employment to date.
- A personal statement explaining :
- Why you have applied for this course.
- How it relates to your personal or professional ambitions.
- How your academic or professional background show you have the skills needed to work effectively at postgraduate level in coding.
- At least one original signed academic references.
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Evidence of English & French languages proficiency.
- In the event that the number of applications exceeds the number of places available, a test may be required to further select the candidates.
This test will take the form of a coding exercise to be handed in within an allotted time, in order to select only those candidates who are the most fit for programming.
Master Médicaments et produits de santé :
Parcours "Digital solutionq for pharmaceutical sciences" (digipharm)
Sign up for the master